32 Queen Street, Cranston, RI 02920
2 beds | 2 baths | 1,232 SF | $299,900
We’re proud to have sold this well-maintained, renovated ranch in Cranston to the nicest, most appreciative first-time home buyers you’ll ever meet!
- Open floor plan living, dining & kitchen area
- Kitchen with granite island, stainless steel appliances & tall cabinets for plenty of storage
- 2 good-sized bedrooms with freshly refinished hardwood floors
- Renovated 1st floor full bathroom with walk-in shower, granite vanity & custom tile work
- Partially finished open floor plan basement with brand new tile floor, plus partially finished bonus room with closet
- Brand new 2nd bathroom in basement with new walls, fixtures, marble top vanity, linen closet & more
- Utility room with laundry & extra closet space in basement
- Fully alarmed with window glass breakers
- Fenced yard with deck, stone patio & large shed
Pride of ownership shines throughout!
This home has undergone tons of renovations in the past 3 years including a new heating system, new hot water tank, new insulation, and adding a sprinkler/irrigation system.
Conveniently located in Cranston off Dyer Ave, minutes from Route 10, a short commute to Providence. Estate sale – being sold as is.
Call for details or to set up a private showing today! 508-971-0620
When it comes to buying and selling real estate, the best agents are knowledgeable, experienced, well-rounded, and a pleasure to work with. Kyle J. Costa checks all those boxes, and then some! Throughout his career Kyle has diligently applied his understanding of people and their needs to create strong personal relationships that help his clients find the life they love. Kyle is a full-time REALTOR® and the broker/owner of Bay Shores Real Estate, servicing clients in Rhode Island and Massachusetts with buying and selling homes, investing in real estate, and even creating multiple income streams with long-term and short-term rentals through sites like Airbnb. Kyle is also skilled in property management, mortgage credit counseling, staging and design, cleanouts, and home cleaning services – making him the ultimate well-rounded agent.
Through Bay Shores Real Estate he has established a partnership of professionals each dedicated to bringing their diverse talents together under one roof, offering all the key real estate-related services that their valued clients need and want. Knowing how best to serve his clients not only takes a strong knowledge of the industry itself, but most importantly it takes a keen understanding of what impacts the value of a home. Through his own personal experience buying, selling, renting, and renovating properties, Kyle has learned what negatively and positively impacts homes, and how that relates to design elements, staging, and investing.
Of his TOP 5 core values of honesty, integrity, knowledge, compassion, and communication, he believes that communication is the key to his success. Being able to listen intently to his clients’ needs allows him to gain insight into exactly what each person wants and how to find it, allowing him to provide solutions that will allow each client to live the life they love!
What is your current home worth?
Get a completely free property value report on your current home.